Saturday, July 7, 2012

Another Dead Hunter

Ulael died, yet again. Sadly, she did it in the most embarrassing way ever. I had made it to Level 16 and was cleaning up some quests in the Chetwood. By level 16 the Chetwood is practically a walk through, but only if you don't just stand there. I had to run an errand and closed the game. When I fired up the game again, rather than stare at the ads, I pulled up Firefox and went poking around the interwebs. Unfortunately, I got distracted and spent too much time, when I looked at the game Ulael was standing there dead. Ouch.

On the positive side, I think I have hit on the stategy to get to level 20 without dying. Quite simple really. I'm playing all four of the intro areas. I do all of the quests at certain level in Bree-land, run to Bree, catch a quick travel horse to the Shire, do all of the same level quests, and move on to Celondim and then the Great Hall doing quests, then use my travel skill to go back to Bree-land and work my way through the next level of quests. I usually level twice on any given level of quests, so by the time I got to the level ten quests, I was level 16, and things were becoming a walk-through, unless I just stand there and let a wolf eat me.

This strategy plays into another goal for all of my characters, which is to complete all of the available quests, deeds, etc. I figure running Chetwood quests will probably be more satisfying at level 16 than following a more traditional path and then coming back and picking them up at level 30.

Anyway, I'm off to save Archet from the Blackwolds. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment